ABC AUTOTRADER CERTIFIED USED PROGRAM
It stands to reason that the better a product is made the longer it will last, which makes getting a high-quality vehicle a priority when dealing with ABC Autotrader.
Our timeless commitment to quality, innovation, and durability is the foundation upon which the ABC Autotrader Certified Used Vehicles program was launched in 2009.
Along with industry-leading heritage comes another advantage; an exceptional coverage policy. With a 100-Day / 3,000-mile Limited Comprehensive Warranty, a 10-year / 125,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty, plus ten years of Roadside Assistance, honored at ANY corresponding dealership within the U.S. or Canada, we’ve got you covered.
Our certification process keeps you in mind every step of the way. The ABC Autotrader Certified standards apply from the time any ABC Autotrader dealership acquires the vehicle all the way through, and even after, the final sale. Each candidate for certification can be a current model year vehicle, up to and including six-year-old models, with 85,000 miles or less on the odometer. Prior to the rigorous 125-point inspection, every certified car goes through a CARFAX vehicle history report is reviewed to ensure that only the best of the best vehicles receive the ABC Autotrader Certified Seal of approval.
NOW HOW’S THAT FOR PEACE OF MIND?
VIP Rewards Package Upgrade
- 10-year / 100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
- 10 year of Roadside Assistance
- 125-Point Quality Assurance Inspection
- Free CARFAX® Vehicle History Report
- Standard New-Car Financing Rates Available
- Extended Warranty Coverage (items 1, 2, 3 and 4 above) transferable at no cost for added resale value
- Reconditioned to Manufacturer’s exacting standards by factory-trained technicians
- Warranty honored at any licensed dealers in the U.S. and Canada
- Trade-ins accepted
- Trouble-free handling of your transaction, including DMV paper work
- All important information clearly spelled out in your contract